Below is the vendor application for the 2022 Les Schwab Cruisin’ Sherwood Classic & Custom Car Show on Saturday, June 18,2022 from 9am to 4pm. With as many as 400 specialty automobiles, Cruisin’ brings 20,000 families, car enthusiasts, and spectators to Sherwood making it the city’s largest event. Convenient access for our vendors is a high priority and requires specific planning.
Vendors are accepted on a first come, first served basis with priority to past participating vendors and Sherwood Chamber of Commerce Members. We try to offer Vendor exclusivity to Vendors by Type.
Submission of a vendor application constitutes agreement to all the below guidelines.
Set up Times:
- Non Food Vendors Friday June 17th from 2-7pm;
- Food Vendors WITH Trailers from 3-4pm; Food Vendors WITHOUT Trailers from 4-6pm
- Vendors MUST set up Friday, August 17 th and be ready for business at 8am on Saturday, June 18th. ONLY HAND CARRIED ITEMS ALLOWED SATURDAY MORNING
- You will receive a parking permit and confirmation letter with directions into Historic Old Town Sherwood and instructions for access and parking.
- Equipment/supplies, such as tables, tents, power cords, change, etc. are NOT provided and are your responsibility to bring
- Washington County Health Department will check the food booths. All fees, applications, and licenses must be paid for in advance and displayed prior to opening. Food booths are required to show food handlers license and a 1-day festival permit. Any questions regarding permits can be directed to Washington County at 503-846-8722. Food Vendors may serve their own non-alcoholic beverages in compliance with the exclusivity requirements.
- Electricity is limited for non-food vendors. If needed, you must note that on your application.
- Vendors must fit within the space allowed. This includes all pull out components, hitches, awnings, and signage, propane tanks, etc. to be determined at the discretion of the Vendor Committee. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your space or being required to pay for multiple
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact Vendor Coordinator Roxanne at email@example.com or 503-625-2131.